Dingle Creativity and Innovation Hub is seeking proposals for the provision of video conferencing facilities.
Provide a full video conferencing solution for a meeting room located at the Dingle Creativity and Innovation Hub in Cúilín Business Park, Dingle. The installation needs to be completed by the end of October 2020.
Video Conferencing Requirements:
The design, delivery and installation of video conferencing facilities is required for a meeting room in order to provide the services necessary to enable Dingle Hub members and the wider community to work remotely with ease and professionalism from the Dingle Peninsula. The room is serviced by eir 1Gb fibre broadband via CAT6 PoE and Wi-Fi.
The proposed solution should consider the following key elements:
- Hardware: fixed, wall-mounted touchscreen (minimum 65”); VC video and audio solution, conference table to accommodate up to 10 people with power and Ethernet provision plus HDMI and USB cabling back to the VC equipment.
- Software: first year subscription to conferencing software option. The current preference is for Zoom but alternatives can be considered.
- Installation: all electrical and mechanical requirements for fit-out.
- Support: first year hardware and telephone support.
Consideration should be given to maximising flexibility in the investment, such as:
- Ability to utilise the screen / camera / audio solution independently from the Dingle Hub’s VC provider, enabling alternative conferencing capabilities (Skype, Hangouts, WebEx etc.) to be leveraged by the user community.
- Flexible AV system allowing presentations, screenings or other content via direct sources from the conference table or wirelessly (AirPlay, Miracast etc.)
- Provision of the same solution in additional meeting rooms and potential discounts for carrying out the work at the same time.
Eask Conference Room: 360cm x 560cm
A maximum of €7,500 + VAT is available to undertake this work.
- Key project personnel, qualifications and experience of proposed consultants (200)
- Quality and clarity of proposal content (300)
- Current tax certificate (100)
- Proposed costs (200)
(Scores based on Procurement Guidelines formula of: Max Score * Lowest Price / Price in Question)
If you are interested in helping us complete this project please send a proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15:00 on Wednesday, August 26th.